Disney Springs is Walt Disney World’s hotspot for shopping, dining, and fun attractions. In addition to luxury bowling, high-end stores, and rooftop bars, there are several restaurants around the complex that should be at the top of your list when it comes to weekend brunch spots!
The Captain’s Sing-Along Dueling Piano Brunch at The Boathouse
The Boathouse is the latest dining location to offer weekend brunch at Disney Springs. The Captain’s Sing-Along Dueling Piano Brunch is available from 10 AM to 3 PM, with dueling pianos from 11 AM to 2 PM. In addition to the live entertainment, you can order from a special weekend-only brunch menu.
- Pearmosa ($6): Kopparberg Pear Cider and White Peach Puree
- Orange Crush ($7): Stoli Oranj, Solerno, Orange Juice, and Soda
- Strawberry Splash ($6): Kopparberg Strawberry, Lime Cider, and White Peach Puree
- Espresso Martini ($14): Stoli Vanilla, Kahlua, Liquor 43, and Espresso
- Boathouse Bloody Mary ($16): Stoli Hot, Ancho Reyes, Charleston Bloody Mary Mix, Blue Cheese Olive, Pepperoncini, Jumbo Shrimp, and Lime Wedge
- Smoked Salmon Bagel ($15): Avocado, Cream Cheese, Arugula, Red Onions, Tomatoes, and Fried Capers on a Fresh Bagel
- Avocado Toast ($14): Multigrain Toast topped with Avocado, Pickled Red Onions, Feta Cheese, and Two Eggs any style
- Steak and Eggs ($21): Broiled Petite NY Strip Steak, Home Fries, and Two Eggs any style
- Fried Chicken Biscuit & Gravy ($15): Buttermilk Biscuit, Creole-Onion Gravy, Panko Chicken Tenders, and Two Eggs any style
- Shrimp and Grits ($19): Spicy Cheddar Beer Cheese Grits, Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, and Two Eggs any style
- Jumbo Lump Crabcakes Benedict ($28): Twin Crab Cakes Prosciutto Ham, Poached Eggs, Hollandaise Sauce, and Grilled Asparagus
- Lakeside Breakfast ($14): Two Eggs any style, Choice of Bacon or Smoked Sausage, Home Fries, and Ciabatta Toast
- Belgian Waffle ($15): Choice of Bacon or Smoked Sausage
Junior Skipper Meals
Junior skipper meals are served with a choice of oranges or carrot sticks.
- Half Belgian Waffle with Bacon ($10)
- One Egg any style, Bacon, and Home Fries ($10)
- Two Eggs any style ($6.50)
- Home Fries ($5)
- Cheddar Beer Grits ($5)
- Bagel with Cream Cheese ($5)
- Three Bacon Strips ($4.50)
- Two Smoked Sausage Links ($4.50)
- Biscuit and Onion Creole Gravy ($6)
- Yogurt, Blueberries, and Granola ($7.50)
Weekend Brunch at House of Blues
House of Blues hosts an amazing weekend brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 2 PM. The fresh a la carte brunch menu is full of Southern-inspired brunch favorites made from scratch and delicious brunch beverages.
- Breakfast Burrito ($15): Flour Tortilla, Fries, Three Over-Easy Farm-Fresh Eggs, Maple Spiked Pork Sausage, Braised Peppers & Onions, Cilantro Crema, Cotija Cheese, Tillamook Cheddar Cheese, and Roasted Salsa
- Barnyard Breakfast ($14): Two Farm-Fresh Eggs, Garlic Home Fries, Choice of Sausage or Bacon, and White or Wheat Toast (Add a Biscuit & Gravy for $3)
- Chicken ‘N’ Donuts ($16): Maple Bacon Donuts, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Bourbon Maple Syrup, Honey Sriracha Sauce, Brown Butter Powder, and Chives
- Tennessee Toast ($13): Country Toast, Avocado Smash, Roasted Corn Salsa, Clover Honey, and Sea Salt (Add Bacon, Sausage, or Egg for $2)
- Breakfast Sandwich ($16): Everything Brioche Bun, Maple Pork Sausage, Over-Easy Egg, Thick-Cut Bacon, Pastrami, Buffalo Aioli, Cheddar Cheese, and Pickled Onions served with Garlic Home Fries
- Brisket Hash ($16): House-Smoked Brisket, Garlic Home Fries, Cotija Cheese, Pickled Onions, Bell Peppers, Soft Poached Egg, and Chipotle Hollandaise
- Morning Smash Burger ($16): Two Smash Patties, Aged Cheddar, Thick-Cut Bacon, Bacon Ketchup, Bacon Aioli, Sunny Side-Up Farm-Fresh Egg, Brioche Bun, Honey Sriracha Sauce, and Home Fries
- NY Steak & Eggs ($26): Blues Rub-Crusted New York Strip, Garlic Home Fries, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, and Two Farm-Fresh Eggs
- Pig Grits & Shrimp ($16): Tillamook Cheddar Grits, Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp, Chimichurri, and Crisped Basil
- Summer Salad ($13): Mixed Greens, Spiced Pecans, Seasonal Berries, Goat Cheese, and Champagne Vinaigrette (Add Grilled Chicken for $6)
- Two Eggs ($4)
- Brown Sugar Chile Bacon ($4)
- Country Link Sausage ($4)
- Seasonal Fruit ($4)
- Toast ($2)
- Biscuit & Gravy ($4)
- Garlic Home Fries ($4)
From the Bar
- Bottomless Mimosas & Bloody Marys ($15)
- Aperol Spritz ($9): Aperol, Ketel One Cucumber & Mint, and Prosecco
- Breakfast Shot ($9): Jameson, Butterscotch Schnapps, Orange Juice, and Bacon
- Morning Mule ($9): Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Orange Juice, and Ginger Beer
- Casamigos Paloma ($14): Casamigos Blanco Tequila, Grapefruit, Lime, Sugar, Ginger, and Mint
- Beast of Bourbon ($13): Knob Creek Bourbon, Maple Syrup, Chocolate Bitters, and Orange
- Memphis Blues Sangria ($10/$34 Pitcher): Red Wine, Brandy, Fresh Fruits, and Juices
Canned Goods (16 oz)
- Goose Island 312 ($10): Urban Wheat Ale
- Hidden Springs Bear Lasers ($10): West Coast IPA
- D9 Hakuna Matata ($10): Tropical IPA
Rock N Roll Brunch at City Works Pour House
City Works Pour House and Eatery, located on the West Side of Disney Springs now offers special weekend offerings on Saturdays and Sundays from open til 3:00 PM. The rockin’ brunch menu features:
- Jon Bun Jovi ($10): Warm jumbo cinnamon roll with vanilla icing (V)
- Dock of the Beignets ($10): Cafe du Monde’s famous recipe for French doughnuts served with chocolate hazelnut sauce and mixed berry jam (V)
- Sweet Child O Mine ($18): Brioche bread with Baileys cream cheese, vanilla bean ice cream, mixed berry compote, and powdered sugar (V)
- Johnny Hash ($22): Braised short rib with red and green bell peppers, onions, potatoes, jalapeno salsa verde, and sunny-side-up eggs (GF)
- Chak Shuka Khan ($17): Shakshuka with spicy tomato sauce, sunny-side-up eggs, goat cheese, and toasted garlic baguette (V)
- White Wedding ($18): Egg white frittata with goat cheese, asparagus, tomato, onion, and basil fennel herb salad (GF, V)
- The Clash Smash ($17): Smashed avocado on toasted challah with roasted corn, pickled red onion, shaved radish, and sliced hard-boiled egg (V)
- Easy Like Sunday Morning ($17): Breakfast flatbread topped with house-made sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, mozzarella, smoked cheddar, garlic puree, and arugula
- The Boss ($25): 8 oz. New York strip steak with eggs any style and cheesy potato casserole (GF)
- Lox N Roll ($18): Whiskey house-cured salmon on flatbread with dill cream cheese, grape tomato, mozzarella, red onion, capers, arugula, and citrus mustard vinaigrette
- Mother’s Little Helper ($22): “Hangover Bowl” filled with smoked cheddar grits, braised pork belly, breakfast sausage links, fried egg, and smoked tomato charred scallion relish (GF)
- Love Me Two Times ($18): Two eggs any style, two house-smoked thick-cut bacon strips, two breakfast sausage links, toasted challah bread, and cheesy potato casserole
- What’s the Story, Morning Glory ($18): Breakfast tacos with scrambled eggs, bacon, green onion, smoked tomato, chipotle maple glaze, and smoked cheddar on white corn tortillas with cheesy potato casserole (GF)
- Breakfast in America ($18): Breakfast sandwich served on a green onion cheddar biscuit with aged cheddar scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage patty, and cheesy potato casserole
- Get Him to the Greek ($15): Greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, house-made almond granola, honey, and brown sugar (GF, V)
- Beermosa ($13): Bottlenectar, Tanqueray, and orange juice
- Lagerita ($15): Tequila, Mexican-style lager, lime juice, and triple sec
- Flapjack Old Fashioned ($14): Devil’s River rye whiskey, butterscotch Schnapps, candied maple syrup, candied bacon, and orange bitters
- White Sangria ($13): Dry cider, sparkling wine, triple sec, fresh fruit, and mint
- Peach Cooler ($14): Maker’s Mark, peach Schnapps, orange juice, fresh lemon juice, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and lemon-lime soda
- Cranberry Mojito ($13): Bacardi Limon, cranberry juice, fresh lime juice, mint, dried cranberries, simple syrup, and soda
- Michelada ($12): Mexican-style lager, Bloody Mary mix, lime juice, and tajin
- Hot Blooded ($17): 18 oz. Bloody Mary topped with fried onion rings, a celery stalk, and a skewer of candied bacon, housemade spicy pickles, cheese curds, olive, cornichon, pepperoni, pickled jalapenos, and a hard-boiled egg
- Mimosas by the Flight ($30): Choose four mimosas, all topped with sparkling wine:
- Classic: Orange juice
- Mulemosa: Vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice
- Bellini: Peach Schnapps and orange juice
- Aperol: Aperol and orange juice
- Tropical: Malibu rum, pineapple juice, and grenadine
- Sangria: Dry cider, triple sec, fresh fruit, and mint
- Rose: Ketel grapefruit rose vodka, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and cranberry juice
- Paloma: Tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, Sprite, and tajin
- Mimosas by the Bottle ($48): A bottle of sparkling wine and three juices (orange, cranberry, pineapple, or grapefruit)
Wine Country Brunch at Wine Bar George
At Wine Bar George, you can get a taste of what life is like in Wine Country every Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM. The special weekend menu features a variety of exclusive dishes offered in addition to the regular weekly menu, including:
- Kendall Brook Smoked Salmon ($16): Served with a ciabatta crisp, crème Fraiche, and fried capers.
- Crispy Mac & Cheese Bites ($12): Sprinkled with pecorino and served with tomato nage.
- Hummus ($11): Served with cucumber, olive oil, naan bread, and chipotles.
- Frisee Salad ($9): Made with seasonal fruit, orange vinaigrette, blue cheese, and walnuts.
- Grilled Romaine ($12): Topped with Anna’s dressing and a pecorino wafer.
- Warm Spiced Olives ($8): Served with lemon and chili peppers.
- Artisanal Cheese Board ($26): Four artisanal cheeses with condiments.
- Charcuterie Board ($25): Four artisanal meats with condiments.
- The Big Board ($59): Six artisanal cheeses and five artisanal meats with condiments.
- French Toast ($17): Made with brioche, mascarpone, and caramel sauce.
- Eggs Benedict ($22): Served with house-made chicken sausage, hollandaise, and crispy polenta cake.
- Wine Country Omelet ($16): Artichoke, asparagus, Havarti, and an olive and tomato medley.
- Burrata ($22): With avocado, bacon and ciabatta.
- Steak and Egg Frites ($25): Skirt steak and eggs with sriracha hollandaise.
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuits ($17): Served with house-made biscuits and bacon. Add eggs for $6.
Wine Country Brunch Side Dishes & Sweets
- Chicken Sausage ($6)
- House-made Buttermilk Biscuits ($6)
- Potato Hash ($6)
- Bacon ($6)
- Two Eggs ($6)
- Polenta Cakes ($6)
- Cinnamon Bun ($6)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie ($4)
- Key Lime Pie ($7)
- Olive Oil Cake ($7)
- Orange Blossom Trifle ($8)
- Rose Cookie ($4)
Specialty Beverages (By the Glass)
- Frose ($13): Rose, Vodka, and Strawberry
- Frozcato ($13): Moscato, Vodka, and Dole Whip Pineapple
- Freaujolais ($13): Beaujolais, Vodka, and Raspberry
- Frozcato Mimosa ($15): Moscato, Dole Whip Pineapple, and Prosecco
- Friezling ($13): Selbach Riesling, Vodka, and Dole Whip Lime
- Paloma ($12): Lunazul Tequila, Grapefruit Soda, and Lime
- Wakeup Call ($14): Espresso-infused Barsol Pisco and Caffe Borghetti Espresso Liqueur
Wine Country Spritzes and Spirits (By the Carafe)
- Aperol Rose Spritz ($44): Aperol, Protocol Rose, and Prosecco
- Red Sangria ($38): Orondez Family Secret Recipe
- White Sangria ($38): St. Germain, Protocolo Blanco, and Peach
- Botanical Spritz ($34): Lillet, Ketel One Cucumber and Mint, and Soda Water
Weekend Brunch at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
You can enjoy all of the delicious Southern flavors of Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ with exclusive weekend brunch offerings from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM on Saturdays and Sundays! In addition to regular menu items, the brunch menu also includes:
- Biscuits ($8): Cheddar cheese drop biscuits served with choice of blackberry fig jam or sawmill gravy
- House-made Doughnuts ($8): Mini iced doughnuts piled with pecans, bacon, and drizzled with house-made caramel or dusted with sugar and served with spiced can syrup and seasonal fruit
- Bee Haven Bay Fried Green Tomatoes ($14): Served with shaved ham, remoulade sauce, and dressed local greens
- Church Lady Deviled Eggs ($12): HFK-style whole deviled eggs
- Grits & Greens Breakfast Bowl ($20): Bradely’s grits with house-made pimento cheese topped with braised kale and collards, griddled honey ham, two eggs over easy, spicy hollandaise, chives, paprika, and crispy fried shallots.
- Hallelujah Biscuit ($22): Open-faced Biscuit topped with Chef Art’s famous fried chicken, two over-easy eggs, pimento cheese, pecan smoked bacon, and smothered in sawmill gravy.
- French Toast ($17): Thick slices of griddled bread dusted with powdered sugar and served with spiced can syrup and seasonal fruit with a side of your choice.
- Grand-Daddy Plate ($22): Three eggs any style, pecan smoked bacon, griddled country ham, cheddar cheese drop biscuit, and choice of two sides.
- Short Rib Hash ($22): Two sunny side up eggs over short rib hash with grilled corn succotash, potatoes, onions, red bell peppers, and Fresno peppers, for a bit of kick. Served with cheddar cheese drop biscuits and choice of side.
- Hush Puppy Benedict ($21): Chef Art’s spin on the classic, with house-made hush puppy cakes topped with fried chicken tenders, poached eggs, griddled country ham, and pimento hollandaise with choice of side.
- Fried Egg & Avocado Toast ($20): Grilled Cuban bread topped with fresh avocado, fried egg, arugula, radish, and pickled red onion. Drizzled with olive oil and lemon and served with choice of one side.
- Fried Chicken & Doughnuts ($28): Two pieces of Chef Art’s famous fried chicken served with house-made sugar doughnuts served with choice of one side.
- Bradley’s Grits ($6)
- Griddled Country Ham ($6)
- Pecan-Smoked Bacon ($6)
- Seasonal Fruit ($5)
- Potato Gratin Mash ($5)
Rise ‘N Shine Cocktails
- Princess Mimosa ($12): A royal pour of bubbly with freshly squeezed Florida orange juice.
- Southern Mary ($15): Dixie Black Pepper Vodka and Whiskey Willy’s Bloody Mary Mix with pecan smoked bacon, fried green tomato, pimento cheese-stuffed olives and seasoned salt rim.
- The Local ($13): RumHaven coconut water rum, lime, simple syrup, and fresh pineapple.
- Sweet Tea Shine ($13): Sweet tea, fresh-squeezed lemon, and moonshine.
- Proud Mary ($13): The classic with Tito’s handmade vodka, seasoned salt rim, celery, pickle, and olives.
- Blueberry Mimosa ($10): A classic brunch staple made with blueberry puree and fresh blueberries.
- Moonshine Mash ($13): Watermelon-infused moonshine, fresh watermelon, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Florida Crush ($13): Tito’s Vodka, muddled orange and strawberries, a splash of fresh-squeezed orange juice, and agave syrup.
- Royal Sangria ($13): Red wine blend, fresh seasonal fruits, agave syrup, lime juice, and blackberry brandy.
- Strawberry Lemonade ($13): Strawberry moonshine, freshly muddled strawberries, lemonade, and strawberry puree.
- White Peach Sangria ($13): La Perlina moscato with muddled orange and mango, fresh peach puree, peach moonshine, and a moonshine-soaked peach wedge.
- French Toast ($9): Two slices of french toast with choice of side.
- Junior Farm Plate ($8): Two eggs any style with a choice of side .
Weekend Brunch at Raglan Road
Brunch at Raglan Road takes place on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. In addition to all the regular “Lunchy Stuff” on the Irish pub’s menu, there is a delicious assortment of brunch exclusives, from starters to cocktails!
- Kiss Before Shrimp ($15): Pan-seared shrimp in a garlic and chili lemon butter sauce with sliced baguette
- Rack of Heaven ($28): Slow-roasted Guinness glazed full rack of baby back ribs — Great for sharing!
- Whiskey BBQ Lollipop Chicken ($16): Whiskey BBQ chicken lollipops with roasted corn and bacon crumble.
- Scallop Forest ($20): Foleys all-natural Georges Bank sea scallops in a golden batter served with a citrus lime dipping sauce and sweet chili jam
- Boxty Baa Baa ($16): Irish potato boxty with braised lamb shoulder and smoked eggplant puree with a herb crumb.
- Soul Soup ($7.50): Made fresh daily.
- Nom Nom Wings ($15): Sweet ‘n’ spicy wings tossed in a honey, chili flake, soy, and ginger sauce
- Full Irish Breakfast ($23): Cheshire heritage pork Irish sausage, Irish banger, black and white pudding, bacon, roasted tomato, mushroom, and fried eggs with roasties.
- Pancakes Diaspora ($15): Homemade pancakes with crème fraiche, maple syrup, and mixed berry compote.
- Pork Hash Tagged ($18): Braised pork belly, scallions, and potato hash topped with two fried eggs.
- The Anglo Irish ($18): Eggs benedict with sliced Irish ham and wilted spinach on a toasted English muffin topped with hollandaise.
- Hipsters Lament ($19): Smashed avocado, Irish bacon, and poached eggs on sourdough with chive butter, roasties, and roasted tomato.
- Lobster Club ($20): Lobser, avocado, and egg with citrus mayonnaise, crispy prosciutto, and watercress on a multigrain loaf with Irish chips.
Boozy Brunch Beverages
- Iced Irish ($15): Paddy’s Irish Whisky, butterscotch schnapps, and Baileys Salted Caramel with iced coffee and topped with whipped cream.
- Blood Orange Bourbon ($12): Bulleit Bourbon, Nolet’s Gin, and San Pellegrino Blood Orange.
- Raspberry Mint Lemonade ($15): Absolut Vodka, natural lemonade, house-made berry coulis, and muddled mint.
- Samhain Sangria ($15): Jameson Black Barrel, Wither Hills Sauvignon Blanc, apple cider, seltzer, house-made cinnamon syrup, fresh cranberries, apple, and orange.
- Dublin Donkey ($15): Teelings Small Batch Irish Whiskey, ginger beer, fresh lemon sour, candied ginger, and lime.
- Strawberry Fields Mimosa ($15): Ciroc vodka, Aperol, lemon juice, and house-made strawberry puree topped off with prosecco.
- Bush-Tail Nitro ($15): Bushmills Irish Whiskey, local Foxtail cold brew coffee, and brown sugar syrup
- Baileys Salted Caramel Irish Coffee ($15): Baileys Salted Caramel and fresh Ristretto topped with cream and caramel.
- Spiced Caramel Apple Martini ($15): Tullamore Dew Cider Cask, Calvados, Magners Irish Cider, muddled apple, caramel syrup, and cinnamon sugar.
- Baileys Shake ($15): Frozen mix of ice cream, Baileys, and coffee liqueur.
Weekend Brunch at STK Orlando
Weekend Brunch at STK Orlando is an upscale dining experience that takes place at the sophisticated restaurant from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM. STK Orlando’s brunch menu features some delicious items you can’t find on the regular weekday menu, including:
- Cinnamon Monkey Bread ($6): Topped with cream cheese icing
- Lil’ BRGs ($19): Waygu beef and special sauce on a sesame seed bun
- Tuna Tartare ($20): Served with avocado, soy honey emulsion, and taro chips
- Crispy Calamari ($22): Served with basil, shishito peppers, roasted garlic and lime aioli, and Asian chili sauce
- Oysters on a Half Shell – Half Dozen ($19): Served with mignonette, cocktail sauce, and lemon
- Oysters on a Half Shell – Dozen ($38)
- Jalapeno Pickled Shrimp Cocktail ($19): With cocktail sauce and lemon
- Alaskan King Crab ($26)
Bowls & Salads
- Hawaiian-style Ahi Poke Rice Bowl ($22): Topped with sweet soy and spicy sriracha mayo
- Baby Gem Lettuce Caesar ($13): Topped with herb croutons and parmesan Reggiano
- Asian Chicken Salad ($18): Topped with crunchy vegetable slaw and sesame soy ginger dressing
- Lobster BLT ($28): Lobster salad loaded with chopped baby gem lettuce, apple-smoked bacon, baby heirloom tomatoes, avocado, and Green Goddess dressing
- Blue Iceberg ($14): With Nueske’s smoked bacon, Point Reyes blue cheese, and cherry tomatoes
- Cobb Salad ($18): Made with chicken, blue cheese, tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, apple-smoked bacon, onions, avocado, and buttermilk herb dressing
- Steak Fatoush Salad ($26): Made with cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, garbanzos, sweet peppers, pomegranate, feta and pita crisps with herb sumac vinaigrette
- Seafood Platter for the Table – Small ($68): Oysters, ceviche, shrimp, mussels, and calamari served with cocktail sauce, mignonette, and lemon dijonnaise
- Seafood Platter for the Table – Medium ($85): Oysters, ceviche, shrimp, mussels, calamari, clams, and Alaskan king crab served with cocktail sauce, mignonette, and lemon dijonnaise
- Seafood Platter for the Table – Large ($135): Oysters, ceviche, shrimp, mussels, calamari, clams, Alaskan king crab, and whole Maine lobster served with cocktail sauce, mignonette, and lemon dijonnaise
- 6 oz. Filet ($45)
- 8 oz. Wagyu Flat Iron ($39)
- 10 oz. Filet ($55)
- 14 oz. NY Strip ($53)
- 16 oz. Cowgirl Ribeye ($73)
- Steak Toppings: Peppercorn Crust ($5), Shrimp ($6 each), King Crab “Oscar” ($16), Truffle Butter ($10), Alaskan King Crab ($12), and Maine Lobster (Market Price)
- STK and Eggs ($24): 8 oz. ribeye, crushed potatoes, and eggs your way
- Avocado Toast ($20): Heirloom tomatoes, pickled onions, and a six-minute egg
- Nutella-stuffed Hawaiian Sweet Bread French Toast ($18): Topped with bananas foster sauce and chantilly cream
- STK Burger ($9.99): Topped with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion. Add bacon and/or egg for an additional $3 each.
- Eggs Benedict (Price Varies): Served with hollandaise sauce, an english muffin, and crushed potatoes. Includes your choice of spinach ($16), smoked ham ($22), smoked salmon ($24), or king crab ($26)
- Surf & Turf Hash ($32): Lobster tail, braised beef short ribs, sweet peppers and onions, poached eggs, and bearnaise sauce
- Fish Tacos ($22): Topped with pineapple pico de gallo, cabbage slaw, chipotle aioli, and avocado
- Wagyu Hot Dog ($14): Topped with short rib onion marmalade and truffle aioli
- Parmesan Truffle Fries ($14)
- Mac & Cheese ($14)
- Asparagus ($14)
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes ($14) – Add truffle for additional $10
- Charred Broccoli ($10)
- Mimosa ($12): Made with crisp apple, melon, and Florida citrus juice
- Cucumber Stiletto ($16): Ketel One Citroen, St. Germain, muddled cucumber, and mint
- Frose ($13): Local raspberry sorbet dropped into a glass of chilled rose
Terralina Crafted Italian
On Sundays, you can head to Terralina Crafted Italian for brunch at Disney Springs. The special weekend menu is available from 11:30 AM to 3 PM. Sunday offerings include:
- Breakfast Pizza ($16): Topped with Sausage, Peppers, Mozzarella, and Scrambled Eggs
- Egg Frittata ($15): Made with Spinach, Mushrooms, Peppers, Onion, and Fontina Cheese
- Steak & Eggs ($44): Ribeye Steak, Poached Eggs, Potato Planks, and Roasted Peppers
- Bloody Mary ($18): Topped with Spiced Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Pickled Green Tomato, Celery, and Marinated Olives
- Mimosa ($13): Made with choice of Orange, Pineapple, or Grapefruit Juice
Weekend brunch at Disney Springs is just one of the ways you can enjoy the incredible restaurants around the complex. For evening dining experiences, check out this guide to happy hour at Disney Springs!