Starting November 16, Busch Gardens Tampa will be transformed into Christmas Town Village, where guests of all ages can celebrate the holidays daily through January 6. Underneath millions of twinkling lights, you can get in the Christmas spirit with exclusive holiday shows, character experiences, and a festive stroll through Christmas Town Village.
Nothing spreads holiday cheer quite like a festive live performance, and Busch Gardens Tampa offers a variety of amazing Christmas shows for everyone to enjoy!
Christmas on Ice
Christmas on Ice, presented by the creators of Turn It Up!, features world-class ice skaters bringing the magic of Christmas to life on stage (and ice) at the Moroccan Palace Theater.
Elmo’s Christmas Wish
At Sesame Street Safari of Fun, little ones can learn the true meaning of Christmas with the help of Elmo, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Rosita, and Grover during Elmo’s Christmas Wish.
Christmas from the Heart
In the Stanleyville Theater, you can enjoy the sounds of a contemporary gospel celebration called Christmas From the Heart.
Three Kings Journey
Another musical performance is Three Kings Journey, a harmonious retelling of the wise mens’ journey to Bethlehem. This show takes place in the Bird Gardens.
Carol of the Bells
Carol of the Bells features thousands of Christmas lights sparkling in perfect synchronization to familiar holiday songs outside of the Serengeti Overlook Restaurant.
Christmas Light Displays
All throughout the park, you can enjoy brilliant light displays when the sun goes down. Each area of Busch Gardens will feature festive decorations that match a unique theme.
- Cheetah Walkway & Plaza: Decorated with larger-than-life nutcrackers and elaborate animal patterns.
- Stanleyville: A soft lavender glow takes over Stanleyville, which creates a unique ride experience for guests braving Florida’s largest launch coaster. Tigris, the park’s newest roller coaster, provides a breathtaking view of the Stanleyville lights from up in the air.
- Morocco: A chill is in the air on the Morocco Pathway, where guests can meet the Sugar Plum and Ice Princesses. The Moroccan Palace, home to Christmas on Ice, is beautifully decorated with white garland.
- Luminosity Lane: Luminosity Lane is a brilliant Instagram-worthy light tunnel connecting the Congo and Stanleyville areas.
- Flamingo Way: Flamingo Way celebrates Christmas Florida-style, with decorated palm trees and a flock of flamingos made with thousands of sparkly pink lights.
- Bird Gardens: The Bird Gardens are transformed into Poinsettia Pathway during the holiday celebration, totally covered with the traditional holiday flowers. You can meet the Poinsettia Princess or pose in front of an enormous holiday tree completely made of the red flowers.
Christmas Town Village Cabins
All throughout Christmas Town Village, you can taste delicious seasonal food and drinks at a variety of food cabins. The holiday menus are filled with sweet and savory treats as well as festive specialty beverages!
Cookies & Cocoa
- Specialty Hot Cocoa: Classic, Gingerbread, Peppermint, and Caramel Cocoa
- Deep Dish Cookies: Chocolate Chunk, M&M, and Oatmeal Raisin
Sliders and Melts
- Turkey Burger Slider
- Mac and Cheese Melts
- Pulled Pork Hash: Potatoes, Onions, and Peppers topped with Cheddar Cheese and Pork Carnitas
- Guava and Cheese Turnover
- Tres Leches Cake
North Pole Bakery
- Classic Bread Pudding: Served with Bourbon Vanilla Sauce
- Chocolate Baby Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cup
- Dessert Pretzel Sticks: Chocolate Drizzle with Mint Sprinkles or Caramel Drizzle with Heath Bar pieces
- Festive Donut Skewer: Donuts with Raspberry, White Chocolate, and Holiday Sprinkles
- Loaded Mash Potatoes with a Choice of Toppings: Short Rib, Turkey in Gravy, Impossible Chili, Sour Cream, Shredded Cheese, Cheese Sauce, Chives, Bacon Crumbles, Crispy Onions, and Jalapenos
- Impossible Chili
- Chicken and Waffle Sandwich: Served with Apple-butter Spread and Maple Syrup
- Waffle Cristo: Warm Sliced Ham and Turkey in a Waffle Sandwich with Swiss Cheese and Cranberry Sauce
- Waffles with Strawberry and Cream or Caramel Apple
- Apple Pie Sweet Potato Fries: Served with Spice Apple, Caramel Sauce, and Whipped Cream
- Beer Cheese Soup with Pretzel Croutons
Frosty Floats & Shakes
- Frozen Eggnog Waffle Cone
- Blondie Sundae: Fresh-baked Blondie topped with Eggnog Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce
- Pumpkin Thrill Shake: Chocolate Drizzle with Mint Sprinkles or Caramel Drizzle with Heath Bar Pieces
- Blue Frost Christmas Thrill Shake
- Adult Floats: Made with Rose or Pabst Hard Coffee
- Root Beer Floats
- Poinsettia Mimosa
- Hot Toddy: Made with Bourbon, Honey, and Lemon
- Mixed Drinks (Choice of Liquor + Choice of Holiday Beverage): Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, or Baileys Irish Cream with Hot Cocoa, Apple Cider, or Eggnog
- Santa-Grias: White or Red
- Frozen Spiked Granny Apple: Fireball Cinnamon Whisky and Granny Smith Apple Slushy
- Holiday Frosted Margarita: Blue-raspberry Coconut Margarita
- Holiday Mojito: Pomegranate and Rumhaven Rum
- Cinnamon-Apple Cranberry Mimosa
- House Wine: Red or White
Jack Frosty Cocktails
- Jack & Coke
- Rum & Coke
- Frozen Wine
- Frozen Lemonade
- Specialty Hot Cocoa
- Blue Point Brewing Co. Winter Ale
- Cigar City Brewing Homemade Apple Pie Cider
- Samuel Adams Winter Lager
- Sierra Nevada Celebration
- Modelo Especial
Other Yuletide Dining Experiences
Taste of the Holidays Buffet
At Serengeti Overlook Restaurant, the Taste of the Holidays is available on select dates in November and December (including Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
During this festive dining experience, guests can enjoy a buffet of classic dishes like house-signature fried chicken and pumpkin cheesecake. As you dine, you’ll have unbeatable views of giraffes, zebras, and other awesome creatures roaming Serengeti Plain. The holiday buffet features:
- Starters: House Salad, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Char-Grilled Chicken Soup, and Dinner Rolls
- Chef-Attended Carving Station: Prime Rib Au Jus and Smoked Turkey Breast
- Grand Buffet: House Signature Fried Chicken, Gemelli Marinara, Gemelli Carbonara, Tuscan Loin of Pork, Herb Infused Baked Cod, Potato Casserole, Chef’s Vegetables, Chicken Strips, and Mac & Cheese
- Desserts: Warm Kahlua Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding, Pumpkin Cheesecake, and Assorted Holiday Cupcakes
- Beverages: Coffee, Tea, Coca-Cola Beverages, and select Beers and Wine
Reservations are strongly recommended on holidays, but the other event days are walk-in only. The Taste of the Holidays buffet is available on the following dates:
- November 16, 17, 22, 27, and 29 from 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- November 28 (Thanksgiving) from 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- December 1, 6, 8, 13, 21-24, and 26-30 from 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- December 7, 14, 15, and 20 from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- December 25 (Christmas) from 1:00 PM -7:00 PM
- December 31 from 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Holiday Breakfast with Elmo
Celebrate the holidays with the Sesame Street crew during a fun-filled breakfast featuring Elmo and other friends! Families can sing, dance, and enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet on select dates in November and December. The experience is available on the following dates:
- November 16, 23, and 30
- December 7, 14, and 21
Reservations at the Holiday Breakfast with Elmo include character meet and greets, a dance party, a 6×8 family photo, and all you can eat dining. This dining event is $24.99 per adult and $19.99 per child. The breakfast buffet features:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Bacon/Turkey Bacon
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- French Toast Sticks
- Home-Style Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit
- Assorted Mini Muffins
- Assorted Cereal
- Coffee, Tea, Milk, Juice, and Coca-Cola Beverages
The Sing-A-Long Train provides a festive adventure around Christmas Town. Riders can sit back and enjoy the bright light displays while singing along to popular holiday music. Santa and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer will also be hanging around Christmas Town, ready to meet and greet with guests of all ages!
In addition to all of the exclusive holiday fun, you’ll get to ride the park’s awesome thrill rides in a daze of brilliant twinkling lights across Busch Gardens.
The Christmas Town celebration is included with regular park admission. Get ready to celebrate the holidays all season long by purchasing discount Busch Gardens Tampa tickets from Tickets2You! Park hours will be extended on weekends and select dates during the holiday season, giving you even more time to enjoy the Christmas festivities!