Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is officially open and you can celebrate the exciting new land all over Walt Disney World Resort with tons of delicious new menu items!
For a limited time, select hotels, shops, and dining locations are offering amazing Star Wars-inspired treats to indulge in.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios (all available starting August 29)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the home of Star Wars Galaxys Edge, and the excitement of the new immersive land is spread throughout the park with limited-time menu offerings at select dining locations.
- Lightsaber Churros (available various outdoor vending locations): Churros dusted in either red or blue sugar
- Galaxy Margarita (available at various outdoor bar locations): Tequila, Blue Curacao, and Lemon Lime mix
- Two Suns of Tatooine Hummus (Backlot Express): Red Pepper Hummus topped with fried Chickpeas and spicy Plant-based Meat Crumbles + Plain Hummus topped with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions, and Cilantro served with Pita Chips and Greens
- Bantha Skewers (Catalina Eddie’s): Chermoula-marinated Beef Skewers with Cous Cous Salad topped with Yogurt Sauce
- Darth Vader Savory Waffles (Hollywood & Vine): Darth Vader Waffles topped with Bourbon Maple Glaze
- A Galaxy Far, Far, Away Espresso Mousse (ABC Commissary and PizzeRizzo): Caramel and Espresso Mousse with Chocolate Ganache
- Resistance Shake (Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant): Pineapple Dole Whip and Orange Dole Whip Swirl with a Sugar Rim and topped with a Rebel Alliance Chocolate Piece
- Galactic Funnel Cake (Epic Eats): Funnel Cake with Strawberries, Cookies & Cream Crumbles, and Candy Rocks
Some of Disney Springs’ best sweets shops are serving up delicious desserts in honor of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge.
- Millenium Falcon Chocolate Pop (available at The Ganachery until Sept. 7): Milk Chocolate Lollipop shaped like the Millenium Falcon
- Chewbacca Cake (available at Amorette’s Patisserie until September 12): Full-sized dome cake available for pre-order with options of four different flavors. Call (407) 934 – 3500 or stop by the shop 72 hours in advance to place an order.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
The celebration even extends to some of Walt Disney World Resort’s hotels, with sweet snacks for sale at various dining areas.
- Yoda Cone (available now at Pineapple Lanai – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort): Lime Dole Whip served in a Green Cone topped with White Chocolate Yoda Ears
- The Dark Side Dessert (available until Sept. 29 at Beach Club Marketplace – Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort): Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Swirl and Chocolate Ganache on top of a Sugar Cookie
- Wookiee Cake (available until August 31 at Contempo Cafe – Disney’s Contemporary Resort): Chocolate Cake filled with Caramel Custard topped with Chocolate Buttercream Fur and a Chocolate Sash
- Chewbacca Chocolate-Hazlenut Cupcake (available until September 21 at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort): Chocolate Cupcake filled with Chocolate Hazlenut Spread, topped with Chocolate Hazlenut Buttercream and a Chocolate Candy Sash
In addition to all of these limited-time treats, there’s a plethora of delicious new food offerings to discover inside Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge. Get the full guide to dining in Black Spire Outpost here. To sample these snacks for yourself, grab discount Disney World tickets from Tickets2You!