The spirit of Mardi Gras is making its way to Disney Springs for a limited time this month. From traditional Italian Carnevale celebrations to exclusive food offerings made with the flavors of New Orleans and jazzy live music, the good times are definitely rollin’ all around Disney Springs!
Carnevale at Maria and Enzo’s
Carnevale at Maria and Enzo’s is a traditional Venice-style Mardi Gras celebration complete with glamorous costumes, delicious delicacies, and boisterous festivities. The event takes place nightly from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM at the Italian restaurant through February 29.
The Carnevale festivities include a special limited-time menu with delicious Italian cuisine. All meals begin with the restaurant’s famous Pinzimonio (Italian crudite) with Giardiniera Cremoa and end with Bugie e Chiacchiere (fried sweet pastry). Guests can also indulge in homemade Sfincione Foccaia and Ciabatta bread and Mamma Maria’s mini meatballs, served with the entree course.
- Salume e Formaggi ($18 per person, min. 2 people): 18-month Aged Prosciutto di Parma, Salametto Piccante, Mortadella with Pistachio, Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Caciocavallo, Olives, Mostarda di Frutta, and Grissini
- Arancini ($14.50): Lightly Fried Rice Croquettes, Italian Sausage Ragu, and Fior Di Latte Mozzarella
- Polpettine – Maria’s Family Recipe ($4.50): Braised Meatballs, Whipped Ricotta, and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Burrata Caprese ($18.50): Sweet Cherry Tomatoes, Fior Di Latte Mozzarella, Basil, First Press Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Calamari Fritti ($17.50): Crisp Rings served with Hot Cherry Peppers, Spicy Marinara Sauce, and Garlic Aioli
Insalate & Zuppa (Add Chicken for $7 or Shrimp for $9)
- Insalata Della Casa ($10.50): Mixed Baby Greens, Cucumbers, Marinated Artichokes, Cherry Tomato, Olives, Pickled Peppers, and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Misticanza ($12.50): Mixed Baby Greens, Fennel, Rainbow Carrots, Honey Crisp Apple, and White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cesare ($14.50): Mixed Romaine Lettuce, Ciabatta Croutons, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and Classic Cesare Dressing
- Minestra Verde ($11.50): Roasted Vegetable Soup with Pasta Mista and Crisp Leeks
Pasta (Add any Salad for $8)
- Lasagna Bolognese ($30): Thin Layers of Egg Pasta, Braised Short Rib Ragu, Bechamel, and Fior di Latte Mozzarella
- Penne Rosa Sangiovese ($30): Chicken Sausage, Sweet Onions, Broccolini, and Caciocavallo Cheese
- Spaghetti Chitarra con Polpette ($30): Thick-cut Pasta with Marinara Sauce, Maria’s Family Recipe Meatballs, Calabrian Chili, and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Ravioli ai Tre Formaggi ($28): Parmigiano-Reggiano, Smoked Pecorino, Fresh Ricotta, Tomato Sauce, Toasted Garlic, and Almond Pesto
- Torchio Al Pollo ($29): Spiral Shaped Pasta, Roasted Chicken Ragu, Toasted Garlic, and Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Rigatoni Alle Verdure ($28): Roasted Eggplant, Zucchini, Roasted Tomatoes, Toasted Almonds, Basil, and Parmigiano-Reggiano
Secondi (Add any Salad for $8)
- Costina di Manzo ($38): Braised Angus Beef Short Rib, Creamy Mascarpone Polenta, Oyster Mushrooms, and Broccoli Rabe Gremolata
- Melanzane Alla Parmigiana ($28): Layers of thinly sliced Eggplant, Tomato Sauce, Fior di Latte Mozzarella, Basil, and Parmagiano-Reggiano
- Aragosta Fra Maria ($43): Grilled Atlantic Lobster, Linguine Pasta, Tomato, Lemon, White Wine, Garlic, and Calabrian Chili
- Bistecca Alla Griglia ($48): Grilled 16 oz Certified Angus Ribeye, Roasted Forest Mushrooms, Olive Oil Crushed Fingerling Potatoes, and Sangiovese Red Wine Jus; Add Jumbo Golf Shrimp ($9)
- Branzino Mediterraneo ($38): Grilled Mediterranean Sea Bass, Roasted Tomato, Broccolini, Olive Oil Crushed Fingerling Potatoes, Lemon, Kalamata Olive “Salmoriglio” Sauce
- Pollo Alla Parmigiana ($31): Lightly breaded Chicken Breast, Tomato Sauce, Fior di Latte Mozzarella, and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Patate Al Rosmarino ($9): Crispy Fingerling Potatoes with Rosemary Parmesan Cheese and Fontina Fonduta
- Cavolfiori in Agrodolce ($10): Roasted Tri-Color Cauliflower, Green Beans, Pine Nuts, and Golden Raisins
- Broccolini ($9): With Cherry Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic, and Calabrian Chili
- Penne or Spaghetti ($8): With Parmesan Cream Sauce or Traditional Marinara
Fat Saturdays at House of Blues
On February 22, you can celebrate Fat Saturday at the House of Blues with a variety of Mardi Gras festivities from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Throughout the evening, enjoy live music by the Brown Bag Brass Band while indulging in some New Orleans-style food and drink specials!
Food & Drink Specials
- Hurricanes – $7 (Courtyard Only)
- Abita Purple Haze Beer – $8
- Gumbo served in a Bread Bowl – $9 (Courtyard Only)
- Jambalaya – $10 (Courtyard Only)
- Bourbon Bread Pudding – $8
- Shrimp & Crawfish Etouffee – $18 (In the Restaurant and Bar Only)
Sweet Mardi Gras Treats
There are also some special Mardi Gras-inspired snacks available for a limited time at select dining locations around Disney Springs. At Sprinkles Cupcakes, you can indulge in a Bananas Foster Cupcake packed with caramelized banana-infused rum sauce topped with vanilla buttercream frosting and Mardi Gras themed sprinkles.
Over at Vivoli Il Gelato, go for the King Shake. The liquid dessert is made with cake gelato spun with milk, a waffle cone, and a cinnamon roll topped with whipped cream. These sweet snacks are available from February 17 through March 1!
For more local Mardi Gras celebrations, check out how you can celebrate at Universal Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa. Stay up to date on all the special events that take place at your favorite theme parks by following @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!