The Holidays at LEGOLAND kick off on November 27, bringing festive activities to the park on select dates all season long! You can enjoy special treats, entertainment, LEGO builds, and more on the following dates:
- November 27-29
- December 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, and 24-30
This year during Holidays at LEGOLAND, guests can see an all-new show called “The Very Merry Mix Up”. The performance stars Santa’s elves, showing what they’re up to this holiday season. You can also catch “Northpole Nonsense” at various showtimes throughout the day.
Throughout the park, you’ll find special holiday treats available at select dining locations. Festive offerings include:
- Snowball on a Stick: Coconut-crusted white chocolate bonbon lollipop (Available at Granny’s Apple Fries)
- Merry Mint Twist: Icy mint ice cream in a waffle cone (Available at Kingdom Cones)
- Kris Kringle Krispies: Red and green pressed crispy rice cereal with M&M’s and icing (Available at Market Cart & Traffic Cart)
- Hot Chocolate Freeze: Cocoa-infused milkshake covered with marshmallow fluff, drizzled with caramel, and topped with chocolate shavings (Available at Kingdom Cones)
Special LEGO Character Experiences
During the holiday season, special LEGO characters will make exclusive appearances at the park. LEGO Gingerbread Man, Unikitty, LEGO Toy Soldiers, and other festive friends are ready to meet guests and pose for socially distant photos at select locations around the park.
Holiday LEGO Builds & Models
In addition to LEGOLAND’s standard experiences and attractions, you can participate in a variety of holiday building activities around the park. This year’s seasonal builds and models include a LEGO sleigh and reindeer, a countdown to Christmas model, LEGO Santa and reindeer, and LEGO snowman.
Guests of all ages will also enjoy a 30-foot LEGO Christmas Tree, which showcases an ongoing light show. The tree’s festive decorations sparkle and dance along to classic and modern holiday tunes.
In addition to the shows and builds, you can also take part in a fun holiday sing-along on the park’s two story carousel. Then, head to the brand new interactive post office to mail a letter to Santa from LEGOLAND Florida!
All of the fun festivities take place each weekend at LEGOLAND Florida leading up to the Kids’ New Year’s Party on December 31. Any holiday activities are also included with regular park admission. For more seasonal celebrations, check out this year’s modified EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays!