It’s only April, and this year is already proving to be a really exciting time in Orlando. From new dining experiences and attractions to special events at every park, there is a lot to celebrate at your favorite theme parks this month!
- Jaleo is now open at Disney Springs! The new restaurant, located
on onthe West Side of the complex, brings the flavors of Spain to life with a carefully crafted menu of traditional and contemporary dishes and delicious sangria and wines.
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy is now open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Sesame Street is now open at SeaWorld Orlando, with tons of rides and interactive play areas your little ones will love!
- Wine Bar George at Disney Springs is now offering a new brunch event every Saturday and Sunday. The Wine Country Brunch runs from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM every weekend with a special menu including Crispy Mac & Cheese Bites, Sausage Gravy & Biscuits, a Wine Country Omelet, and more delicious offerings. The highlight of this brunch event is definitely the Dole Whip Mimosa!
- The LEGO Movie World is now open at LEGOLAND Florida! The all-new land features three new attractions, exclusive photo opportunities with LEGO Movie stars, a new restaurant with tacos inspired by the movie’s characters, and exclusive LEGO Movie World merchandise sold in The Awesome Shop.
- Aunt Polly’s Restaurant, located on Tom Sawyer Island at
MagicKingdom, will be open daily through April 28 from 11 AM – 3 PM. The seasonal dining location will offer some new menu items like Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders, Peanut Butter and Raspberry Preserve Sandwiches, Soft Pretzel Sticks, Mississippi Mud Brownies A La Mode, and more!
- Magic Kingdom‘s Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak is reopened after a long refurbishment.
- Kali River Rapids is back open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Aquatica Orlando‘s latest attraction KareKare Curl officially opens on April 12.
- Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando ends on April 4.
- Busch Gardens‘ annual Food & Wine Festival continues every weekend through April 28.
- The Seven Seas Food Festival takes place each weekend at SeaWorld Orlando all month long, ending on May 5.
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs daily throughout the spring season, ending on June 3!
- Harbor Nights: Primavera takes place at Loews Portofino Bay hotel on April 12 starting at 6:30 PM.
- Registration for Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend opens on April 16. The upcoming race event takes place from January 8, 2020 – January 12, 2020.
Don’t miss a minute of the action, stay in the loop on all things Orlando by following @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Browse Tickets2You.com for discount tickets to all of the best local attractions!