Spring is in full swing and flowers aren’t the only things blossoming in Orlando this month. In addition to festivals and spring celebrations, there are new attractions popping up all over our favorite parks. Read on to find out what to expect from the parks as we head into summer time!
- A new Despicable Me character breakfast is now available at Universal Orlando Resort’s Loews Sapphire Falls hotel. Mingle with Gru, Agnes, Edith, Margo and the minions while enjoying a buffet of pancakes, bacon, eggs, potatoes, and other breakfast favorites.
- Spyglass Grill is now open at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. The new walk-up counter is open from 7 AM to 10 PM daily, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- German pop/rock band Durch & Durch is now performing Fridays – Tuesdays at Epcot‘s Germany Pavilion. The current act, Groovin’ Alps, had their last performance on March 27.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is unveiling an all-new behind the scenes tour experience “A Path Less Traveled” starting April 1.
- Adventurers Meet UP! A Great Bird Adventures debuts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on April 22.
- Disney’s Design-a-Tee in the Marketplace at Disney Springs recently closed. The replacement for the Hanes sponsored store has not yet been announced.
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kage in Epcot‘s Norway pavilion is closed for refurbishments. A temporary quick service kiosk called Midnattsol Bakeri is open on the promenade, offering the baked goods and snacks normally sold at Kringla Bakeri.
- Although the attraction will still be open, FastPasses for Toy Story Mania at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will not be available from April 9 – May 7.
- Magic Kingdom‘s Liberty Square Riverboat is closed until July 19.
- Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando ends on April 7.
- LEGOLAND Florida‘s Brick Dash 5K starts at 7 AM on Saturday, April 14.
- SeaWorld Orlando “Just For Kids” Weekends begin on April 21.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom kicks off a two week 20th anniversary celebration with “Party For The Planet” starting April 22.
- Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs is celebrating springtime with the Sakura Festival now through April 15. Experience spring Japan-style with special event menus, gorgeous cherry blossom decor, and ticketed seminars and tastings!
- SeaWorld‘s Seven Seas Food Fest has been extended through April 29! Enjoy live music and delicious flavors from around the world each weekend this month.
- Busch Gardens‘ Food and Wine Festival also runs every Saturday and Sunday until April 29
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival continues all month long. The annual garden party doesn’t end until May 3!