Get ready to let the good times roll when Mardi Gras at Busch Gardens Tampa returns on January 16!The parkwide party takes place on select dates through Fat Tuesday. You can enjoy live music, exclusive food and beverage offerings, and other Mardi Gras festivities from noson to park close on event days. This year, the Mardi Gras celebration is expanded, with French Quarter-inspired open air festivities throughout the park.
Mardi Gras Menus
As you catch festival beads from strolling performers and enjoy other New Orleans-style entertainment, you can indulge in classic Cajun cuisine and specialty beverages. Special food stations with Mardi Gras-inspired menus can be found all around the park on event days.
- Canal Street Distilled Tastings: Select Bourbon and Tequila Offerings
- Hurricanes: Traditional Hurricane, Purple Passion, Green Fairy Margarita, and Gold Coin Mojito
- Big Easy Taps: Select Draft Beers
- Specialty Coffees & Hot Cocoa: Cinnamon Spiked Dark Roast Coffee, Bourbon & Cream Coffee, Cayenne Spiked Hot Chocolate, and New Orleans-style Cameleon Cold Brew
- Mardi Gras Cupcakes (2 or 4 Packs): Hurricane Sugar Frost, Deviled Chocolate Frost, Bananas Foster, and Caramel Bourbon
- Traditional Powdered Sugar
- Bourbon Caramel
- Rum-glazed Bananas Foster
- Shrimp & Grits: Creole-style Shrimp and Stone Ground Grits
- Jambalaya: Made with Chicken and Andouille Sausage
- Impossible Jambalaya: Made with Okra and Mushroom Dirty Rice
- Spiced & Smoked Pork Shoulder: Served with Bourbon BBQ, Red Beans, and Dirty Rice
Esplanade Street Bites
- Shrimp Po-Boy: Made with Crispy Shrimp, Tabasco Pepper Remoulade, Crisp Lettuce, and Pickles
- Pork Po’Boy: Made with Bourbon BBQ Smoked Pork, Crisp Lettuce, and Pickles
- Chicken Po’Boy: Made with Ghost Pepper Glazed Hot Chicken, Celery Remoulade, Crisp Lettuce, and Pickles
- Braised Brisket Po’Boy
- All Po’Boys are served with Zapps New Orleans-style Voodoo Chips
- Bananas Foster Waffle Cone: Kahlua Ice Cream, White Chocolate, Chocolate Chips, Whipped Topping, and Sprinkles
- Bourbon Salted Caramel Waffle Cone: Baileys Salted Caramel Ice Cream, Bourbon Caramel, Whipped Topping, and Sprinkles
- French Quarter Thrill Shake
- Mardi Gras Sprinkled Sugar Cookie
- Crawfish Etouffee: Spicy Cajun-style Stew with Crawfish and Vegetables
- Gumbo: Made with Chicken and Andouille Sausage
- Braised Brisket
Mardi Gras Food & Beverage Samplers
To get a taste of all the festival foods without breaking the bank, consider purchasing a Food & Beverage Sampler. The lanyards allow you to sample any festive treats throughout the Festival area. You can choose from a five ($34.99 per person) or ten-item sampler ($49.99) that is valid for all event days through February 16.
Mardi Gras at Busch Gardens Tampa is included with regular park admission. Make your reservations now and get ready to party New Orleans style!