As attractions and experiences continue to resume operation across the resort, select Walt Disney World dining locations are reopening with fresh new menu offerings!
Chef Mickey’s – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Although Chef Mickey’s has been open at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for a while now, the characters are returning for a modified dining experience starting December 16! In addition to bringing the characters back, the menu has also been spiced up with some new offerings.
Along with breakfast breads, traditional entrees like the infamous Mickey waffles, and some of Chef Mickey’s signature entrees including:
- Mickey’s “Celebration” Pancake: Topped with Whipped Cream, Celebration Sprinkles, Shimmering Pixie Dust, and more
- Loaded Potato Cheese Casserole: Topped with Smoked Bacon Crumbles and Chives
- Goofy’s Banana Bread French Toast: Banana Bread baked in Zesty Orange-scented French Toast Batter, topped with Espresso Mascarpone Cream, Toasted Bananas, and Chocolate Crumbles
You can make reservations for the family-style character dining experience at Chef Mickey’s today!
Spice Road Table – EPCOT
EPCOT’s Morocco Pavilion is now running under new management, which brought some changes to the pavilion. Some of those big changes happened at Spice Road Table. Now operating as a quick service location, the restaurant has a refreshed theme and an all-new small plates menu. New offerings include:
- Hummus Fries ($10): Served with Citrus Chipotle and Preserved Lemon
- Fried Calamari ($12): Served with Remoulade and Harissa Sauce
- Naan Spreads ($10): Hummus, Chermoula, Marinated Olives, and Za’atar
- Tiropitakia ($9): Cheese-filed Phyllo with Cucumber-Tomato Relish
- Spiced Chicken ($11): Ras el Hanout with Mint Yogurt
- Pomegranate-Chili Crispy Cauliflower ($11): Plant-based Red Pepper Aleppo Sauce
- Grilled Lamb Kefta ($12): Served with Tzatziki, Radish, and Cherry Tomato Confit
- Spicy Shrimp ($12): Served with Chili, Garlic, and Peri Peri Sauce
- Dolmas ($9): Grape Leaves filled with Rice and Herbs, Marinated Olives, and Charred Lemons (Plant-based)
- Spice Road Table Sampler ($15): Lamb Kefta, Tzatziki, Spiced Chicken, and Tiropitakia
Other items on the menu at Spice Road Table include signature beverages, wines, sangria, and a variety of Mediterranean beers.
ABC Commissary – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
ABC Commissary recently reopened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with a revamped menu. While a few classic favorites can still be found at the cafeteria-style restaurant, you can also enjoy several delicious new items!
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich – $10.99: Grilled Sourdough with Buffalo Chicken, Monterey, Provolone, Cheddar, and Cream Cheeses served with a side of Buffalo Sauce and your choice of side
- Chicken Club Sandwich – $11.99: Marinated Chicken Breast on a toasted Brioche Bun with Bacon, Provolone Cheese, Guacamole, Ranch Dressing, Lettuce, and Tomato
- Shrimp Tacos – $12.99: Sauteed Shrimp on Flour Tortillas topped with Cabbage Slaw, Chipotle Mayonnaise, and Mango Salsa served with Mexican Rice and Black Beans topped with Queso Fresco
- Pork Carnitas Tacos – $10.99: Pork Carnitas on Flour Tortillas topped with Salsa Verde, Pickled Onion, and Radish served with Mexican Rice and Black Beans topped with Queso Fresco
- Curry Rice Bowl with Shrimp – $13.99: Sauteed Shrimp and Vegetables tossed in a Red Curry Sauce served with Jasmine Coconut Rice
- Curry Rice Bowl with Tofu – $11.99: Pineapple-marinated Tofu and Sauteed Vegetables tossed in Red Curry Sauce served with Jasmine Coconut Rice
- Black Beans – $4.49: Topped with Queso Fresco
- Mexican Rice – $4.49
- Arugula-Farro Salad – $3.79
- Mini Babybel Snack Cheese – $3.49: Three individually wrapped 100% Natural Semi-soft Original Flavor Cheeses
- Apple Slices – $2.79
- Pork Taco – $7.49: Pork Carnitas on a Flour Tortilla served with Mexican Rice and Black Beans topped with Queso Fresco
- Grilled Cheese – $6.19: Grilled American Cheese on Sourdough Bread
Chefs de France – EPCOT
Chefs de France also recently reopened in Epcot’s World Showcase. Several adjustments have been made inside the restaurant and on the menu. Some items have been completely removed in order to trim down the menu, and a new prix fixe dining option has been added.
Menu Francais is available for $49.50 per person and includes one appetizer, entree, dessert, glass of wine, and a non-alcoholic beverage
Wine Selection (Choose One)
- Georges Duboeuf Selection Chardonnay
- Georges Duboeuf Selection Cabernet Sauvignon
Appetizers (Choose One)
- Cassolette D’Escargots de Bourgogne au Beurre Persille: Casserole of Burgundian Escargots baked in Parsley and Garlic Butter
- Plateau de Fromages et Charcuteries: Assortment of Imported Cheeses and Charcuteries served with house-made Bread
- Soupe a L’oignon Gratinee: French Onion Soup topped with Gruyere Cheese
- Salade de Chevre Chaud: Baked Goat Cheese with Walnuts, Grapes, Tomatoes, Endives, and Mixed Greens
Entrees (Choose One)
- Filet de Saumon Marine au Vin Blanc et Citron, Riz, Sauce Champagne: White Wine and Lemon-marinated broiled Salmon served with Rice in Champagne Sauce
- Salade du Chef au Poulet: Chicken with Tomatoes, Celery, Onions, Hardboiled Egg, Swiss Cheese, and Iceberg Lettuce with a French Red Wine Vinegar Dressing
- Bouef Bourguignon Linguine: Braised Beef in Cabernet with Baby Onions and Carrots on Linguine Pasta
- Filet de Bouef Grille, Sauce au Poivre Vert, Pommes Puree et Haricots Vert: Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Green Peppercorn Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans
Desserts (Choose One)
- Vanilla Creme Brulee
- Tarte au Chocolat: Chocolate Tart with Valrhona Chocolates and Chocolate Sauce
- Salade de Fruits avec Rouges a la Menthe, Madaleine: Berry Fruit Salad with Mint Syrup and a Madeleine
Other changes include distanced tables, capacity limits, and digital menus in lieu of physical menus. There’s a QR code on each table that diners can scan to view the day’s menu.
Yak & Yeti – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has also added a prix fixe dining option to the menu. Available for a limited time, guests can enjoy one appetizer, one entree, and one dessert for $35. Upgrades are available for additional charges. “Adventurous Eats” includes the following options.
- Wonton Soup
- House Salad
- Fire Cracker Shrimp (Upgrade Option – $5.99)
- General Tso’s Chicken: Tempura Chicken and Fresh Vegetables with General Tso’s Sauce
- Teriyaki Grilled Steak: Marinated Flat Iron Steak with Coconut Ginger Rice and Stir-Fried Vegetables
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl: Brown Rice, Sushi Grade Ahi Tuna, Cucumber Tomato Pico, Edamame, Asian Pickles, and Furikake
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake: Served Warm with Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Silk Tart: Topped with Raspberry Sauce and Whipped Cream
- Cream Cheese Wontons (Upgrade Option – $5.99)
- Lobster Tail – $14.99
- Center-Cut 12oz Ribeye – $15.99
In addition to these menu changes at Walt Disney World, you can find a variety of fall treats for a limited time at select dining locations! For all the latest updates, check out this guide to Disney World’s reopening. Stay up to date with all things Disney and beyond by following @Tickets2You on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!