LEGO NINJAGO Days are returning to LEGOLAND Florida for three weekends of action-packed LEGO fun fit for a master ninja! On June 5-6, 12-13, and 19-20, guests of all ages can enjoy exclusive in-park activities, meet and greets, brand new menu offerings, and more throughout the park. This year’s celebration will be bigger than ever, as LEGOLAND Florida celebrates ten years of LEGO Ninjago!
Food Fit For a Ninja
During LEGO NINJAGO Days, select dining locations around the park will add LEGO-inspired offerings to their menus. Some snacks include:
- Nya’s Ultimate Candy Sushi: Krispy treat “rice” filled with gummy fish and rolled in fruit leather. Topped with chocolate sauce, “pickled ginger” candy, and “wasabi” candy. Available at Ultimate Sandwich Builder & Granny’s Apple Fries.
- Lloyd’s Energy Boosting Pork Belly Yakisoba: Grilled noodles topped with crispy pork belly, fresh vegetables, kale, cabbage, and onion with sweet Sosu sauce. Available at Ninja Kitchen.
- Kai’s Ponzu Cremini Burger: Flame-grilled beef burger with a tangy ponzu glaze, charred red onion, marinated cremini mushrooms, and garlic aioli. Available at Burger Kitchen.
- Samurai “S’mores” Bun: Bao buns fried and tossed in cinnamon sugar, filled with chocolate, and topped with marshmallow whip and graham cracker dust. Available at Ninja Kitchen.
- Master Wu’s Wonton Chip Nachos): Crispy wonton chips loaded with teriyaki pulled chicken, cabbage slaw, and yuzu aioli. Available at Ultimate Sandwich Builder.
- Test your ninja skills at the Ninja Hang near Coastersaurus. If you can hang on for two whole minutes, you’ll win a prize!
- Ollie’s Fish Market is located near Coastersaurus, where you can collect and weigh your “daily catch”. Every fish wins a prize!
- Get a LEGO NINJAGO makeover by transforming into a ninja or villain with Ninja Face Painting in Fun Town.
- Lord Garmadon Superbrick Build (11:00 AM – 5:30 PM): Use super-sized LEGO blocks to build a giant 7-foot Lord Garmadon replica in the collaborative build outside LEGOLAND Fun Town Theater.
- Master Wu’s Expedition (11:00 AM – 5:30 PM): Master Wu is testing guests’ ninja skills with an active expedition in the park. If you’re up for the challenge, head to Fun Town to get started. You’ll earn a prize when you complete the expedition!
- Good vs. Evil Competition Build (11:00 AM – 5:30 PM): You can use your building skills to create a ninja or a baddie outside LEGO NINJAGO World. One amazing model will be chosen each day to win a LEGO prize pack!
You can meet and greet with your favorite LEGO NINJAGO characters during 20-minute sessions on event days. The following characters will be available to pose for photos throughout each day:
- Nya (Zen Gardens): 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 5:00 PM
- Lloyd (Zen Gardens): 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, and 5:30 PM
- Master Wu (Wu’s Warehouse): 12:45 PM, 1:45 PM, 3:15 PM, and 4:15 PM
In LEGO MOVIE World, you can costar with characters from the movie in a unique character experience. Meet and greet with stars from the LEGO MOVIE at select times between 10:00 AM and 3:30 PM.
In honor of this year’s big milestone, there’s an additional new experience to enjoy. The Quest for NINJAGO combines the real and virtual worlds for a special 10th anniversary augmented reality experience. Master Wu and his team are searching for a missing Golden Amulet. If you join the quest to help them find it you will be rewarded!
All of these awesome LEGO NINJAGO Days activities are included with regular park admission.