On Tuesday, October 16 Paddlefish restaurant is is hosting a special Oktoberfest inspired pairing dinner, bringing its infamous seafood delicacies and the delicious flavors of fall together for a one-of-a-kind seasonal dining experience. The four course pairing menu will be served on the restaurant’s rooftop at 6:30 PM. The event begins with reception hour featuring passed appetizers, then continues with two more entree courses and concluding with dessert. Each course will be paired with a seasonal brew selected from local breweries.
- Reception Appetizers: Mini Maine Lobster Rolls paired with Billfish Pils (Sailfish Brewing Company)
- First Course: Massachussetts Surf & Turf – Chorico Stuffed Quahog paired with White Marlin Wit (Sailfish Brewing Company)
- Second Course: Spice Dusted Swordfish with Red Curry and Basmati Rice paired with Sunrise City IPA
- Third Course: Porter Braised Veal with Stone Ground Grits and Cardamom Pickle paired with Coffee and Cardamom Infused Porter
- Dessert: Graham Cracker, Chocolate Cremoux, and Warm Toasted Meringue S’Mores paired with Oktoberfest Dopplebock
Tickets for this unique dining experience are $68 per person, including tax and gratuity. Get more information and purchase your tickets here!