Arrrrgh you ready for Pirate Fest Weekends at LEGOLAND Florida? In honor of Brickbeard’s new water stunt show, he and his pirate friends are taking over the park on select dates throughout February. The first-ever LEGO pirate invasion starts on February 12. Each weekend through February 28, you can enjoy new pirate characters, themed LEGO build activities, tasty grub, and so much more! LEGOLAND Florida will be separated into three areas: Pirate’s Landing, Sunken Ship Lagoon, and Hearties’ Harbor. Each area features tons of experiences that are exclusive to Pirate Fest Weekends!
When you need a break from all the weekend activities, you can sit back and enjoy one of several pirate-themed shows around the park.
Class is in session at the Academy of Arrrgh! This interactive show is the perfect training experience for young buccaneers. You’ll learn how to talk and swordfight just like a pirate during the 15 minute live show.
Show Times – 11 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM
Gather round to hear the epic tale of a pirate crew during Treasure Behold. The fast-paced show explains the crew’s quest for buried treasure with the help of dancing, daring feats, and music of the seven seas!
Show Times – 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 3 PM, and 5 PM
The main event of LEGOLAND Pirate Fest is the official debut of Brickbeard’s Watersports Stunt Show. The exciting new water stunt spectacular is led by top pirate instructors. Buccaneers in training have to go through a series of drills before they can take to the high seas on a treasure hunt. The 20-minute show includes daring feats, high speeds, and exhilarating stunts.
Show Times – 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, and 4:00 PM
Also in Hearties’ Harbor is Portside Blunder, a 15-minute musical show. The show follows two lazy deckhands who are called to get the ship ready for sailing. The procrastinating duo turns their chores into rhythmic tasks that have to get done before the captain gets there!
Show Times – 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM, and 4:30 PM
Interactive Activities & Games
You can test your pirate skills in a series of interactive activities and games all throughout the park.
- Plank Hang: Hang on for as long as you can to win a prize (and to avoid becoming shark bait!)
- Captain’s Fresh Catch: In this game, the captain is asking for fish and your job is to get it for him! Don’t worry, every game wins a prize.
- LEGO Parrot Super Brick Build: From 11 AM to 5 PM, join other park guests in building a 10-foot-tall LEGO Parrot
- Claim Ye Treasure: During your Pirate Fest adventure, you can collect stamps along the way. When you have five stamps, return them and claim your treasure!
Sunken Ship Lagoon
- Deep-Sea Ducks Game: There’s a rumor among the pirate crew that you can win treasure when you catch a duck in the ocean… Good luck!
- Sink the Treasure Game: In this game, another pirate crew is after your loot. The goal is to toss a cannonball and sink your treasure chest before they get to it.
- Sea Creature Competition Build: From 11:30 AM to 5:30 PM during Pirate Fest Weekends at LEGOLAND, you can take a chance at winning a prize by building the most ferocious creature of the seven seas!
- Color Ye Pirate Hat: Decorate your own pirate crew hat to wear during your adventure through the park. This activity is open from 11:30 AM – 5PM on event days.
During Pirate Fest weekends, select dining locations around LEGOLAND Florida will be serving up tasty pirate grub in addition to their regular menu items.
- Brickbeard’s Favorite Fish & Chips (LEGO City Burger Kitchen): Beer-battered fish and crispy french fries served with arrrgh tasty herb aioli
- Captain’s Krispy Barrrgh (Safari Cart): Crispy rice treats covered in white chocolate and colorful cereal pieces
- Buried Treasure Mac ‘n’ Cheese (Ultimate Sandwich Builder Food Truck): Classic creamy mac & cheese loaded with juicy BBQ beef brisket and crispy fried onions
- Peg Leg’s Barrrgh-BQ Chicken Wings (Ultimate Sandwich Builder For Truck): Juicy chicken thighs drizzled with sweet and savory barrrgh-BQ sauce and sprinkled with scallions.
Sunken Ship Lagoon
- Sea Ya Later Alligator Bites (Kick’n Chicken Co.): Fried alligator bites with southern-style remoulade (Top-deck tartar sauce)
- Captain’s Krispy Barrrgh (LEGO City Traffic Cart): Crispy rice treats covered in white chocolate and colorful cereal pieces
- Cannonball FUNnel Cake (Funnel Cake Factory): Tasty chocolate malt cannonballs on top of broken chocolate waters, graham cracker, and whipped cream on a crow’s nest of warm funnel cake
- Sunken ship FUNnel Cake (Funnel Cake Factory): Sweet cheesecake bites, graham cracker, gummy fish and ocean blue whipped cream on top of a twisted coral reef of delicious funnel cake
Character Experiences & Photo Spots
During Pirate Fest Weekends, you can meet and greet with the whole LEGO pirate crew, including three new characters!
Sunken Ship Lagoon
A Zombie Pirate has come up from the bottom of the sea for meet and greets at 11:45 AM, 12:45 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:15 PM, and 4:15 PM.
Pirate Princess, Captain Redbeard, and Shark Suit Guy will be hanging out at the Not-So-Secret Hideaway in Hearties’ Harbor throughout the day. You can pose for a photo with the LEGO characters at the following times:
- Pirate Princess – 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, and 4:00 PM
- Shark Suit Guy – 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, and 4:00 PM
- Captain Redbeard – 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:30 PM, and 4:30 PM
Access to all the Pirate Fest Weekends fun is included with admission to LEGOLAND Florida! To purchase your tickets, you can call 1-877-849-2968 or stop by one of our Orlando locations. Check out this guide to find out what’s happening at all your favorite theme parks this month.