Although there are fewer ways to enjoy the holiday this year, you can celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day at Walt Disney World with a variety of delicious experiences. From Raglan Road to Animal Kingdom, keep reading to find out how you can embrace the luck of the Irish around Walt Disney World.
Disney Springs is home to one of Orlando’s most popular Irish pubs, along with several other dining locations that will be celebrating the luck of the Irish this month.
The most popular way to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day at Walt Disney World is Raglan Road’s Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival in The Landing at Disney Springs. While it will look a little different this year, the annual event will still take place from March 12 – 17. The unplugged, pared-down version of the celebration still includes amazing live entertainment and only the best Irish food and drinks.
On March 17, there will be a $10 cover charge and a two-hour limit on tables in order to keep attendance numbers low so everyone can celebrate safely. St. Paddy’s Day performances will take place all day on two stages. In addition to the Raglan Road Irish Dancers, who will perform on both stages at various times throughout the day, the lineup includes the following musical acts:
- Byrne Brothers: Performing on the Main Stage from 11 AM – 1 PM
- Slygo: Performing on the Main Stage starting at 1:30 PM and on the Patio Stage from 6:30 PM – Close
- Men of Aran: Performing on the Main Stage from 5 PM – Close
- Aaron O’Grady: Performing on the Patio Stage starting at 12:30 PM
You can book your spot at Raglan Road’s Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival now!
City Works Eatery & Pour House
Over on the West Side of Disney Springs, City Works Eatery & Pour House is offering St. Paddy’s Day specials from March 10 – 17. The restaurant is serving Irish classics with a twist, including:
- Corned Beef Reuben: Shaved corned beef, champagne kraut, whiskey mustard, Guinness onions, and Gruyere on marble rye.
- Shepherd’s Pie: Stout-braised ground beef, peas, carrots, onions, shredded cabbage, and potato puree.
- Dark Side of the Moon: Guinness + Blue Moon
- Voodoo: Guinness + Rubaeus
- Green Beer
Festive Treats at Select Locations
In addition to the holiday menu at City Works Eatery and Pour House, you can find St. Patrick’s Day-inspired sweets at select locations around Disney Springs for a limited time.
- Shamrock Cream Puff: Made with Irish Cream Mousse and Whiskey-Caramel sauce (Available from March 12 – 20)
- Matcha Orange Creme Brulee (Available from March 12 – 20)
- Irish Whiskey Chocolate Squares: Dark Chocolate ganache infused with Irish whiskey (Available from March 12 – 20)
- Irish Cream Chocolate Ganache Squares: Milk chocolate ganache infused with Irish cream (Available from March 12 – 20)
- Leprechaun Mickey Pinata: Chocolate pinata filled with gold-dusted chocolate marshmallows (Available from March 12 – 20)
- Dubliner Burger: Signature-blend beef patty topped with Dubliner cheddar, corned beef, shoestring fried onions, Irish stout barbecue sauce, lettuce, and grilled onions. (Available from March 1 -31)
- Irish Cream Milkshake: Vanilla gelato with Irish cream, caramel sauce, toasted marshmallow, and green sprinkles. (Available from March 1 – 31)
Vivoli il Gelato
- St. Patrick’s Affogato: Choice of gelato, matcha tea, and whipped cream. (Available through March 31)
- Green Velvet Cake Shake: Cake batter gelato, green velvet cake, milk, whipped cream, and cannoli filling. (Available through March 31)
- Peppermint Patty: Slush with mint, lemonade, and blue curacao syrup served with whipped cream and peppermint bark topping. (Available from March 5 – 31)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
In the parks, you’ll find sweet treats inspired by St. Patrick’s Day all around Animal Kingdom.
Thirsty River Bar & Snacks
- Irish Coffee: Made with Irish whiskey, Joffrey’s Coffee, whipped cream, and shamrock sprinkles. (Available from March 12 – 17)
Flame Tree Barbecue
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake: Chocolate cake with mint ganache filling, vanilla frosting, and chocolate shamrock. (Available from March 2 – 17)
- St. Patrick’s Day Trio: Madeline rainbow cake, cream liqueur-coffee panna cotta, and vanilla chiffon cake pop with whiskey-caramel ganache. (Available from March 17 – 20)
- St. Patrick’s Day Reuben Totchos: Crispy tater tots loaded with nacho cheese, sautéed corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, and crunchy rye croutons. (Available from March 12 – 17)
- St. Patrick’s Day Ice Cream Sandwich: Mint ice cream between double chocolate-chip cookies rolled in shamrock sprinkles. (Available from March 1 – 17)
Tamu Tamu Refreshments
- Mickey Colossal Cinnamon Roll: Cinnamon roll topped with a green icing drizzle. (Available on March 17)
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Outside of the parks, you can get a taste of St. Patrick’s Day at Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Select restaurants will offer special holiday treats for a limited time this month.
Gasparilla Island Grill – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Luck of the Irish Coffee Panna Cotta: Chocolate coffee mousse, Irish cream-Irish coffee panna cotta, and vanilla cream topped with a shamrock cookie. (Available through March 17)
Goods to Go – Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Key Lime Tart: Key lime custard in a graham cracker crust with shamrock garnishes. (Available from March 8-18)
The Artist Palette – Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Irish Car Bundt: Irish stout bundt cake with Irish cream mousse and Irish whiskey caramel. (Available from March 8-18)
Wind & Waves Market – Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- Shamrock Whoopie Pie: Green tea cake with gold citrus creme filling. (Available from March 12-20)
Roaring Fork – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- St. Patrick Cupcake: Green velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing decorated with Chip ‘N Dale and shamrocks. (Available on March 17)
The Market at Ale & Compass – Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
- Irish Cream Mousse Cake: Chocolate cupcake topped with Irish cream mousse dome and chocolate crisp pearls. (Available from March 10-18)
Which of these St. Patrick’s Day treats are you most excited to try? For more information on the delicious food you’ll find at Walt Disney World, check out the Cheese Lover’s Guide to Epcot’s World Showcase!