Guests of Disney’s Hollywood Studios will feel toy-sized while exploring Andy’s Backyard in the incredible Toy Story Land! Parkgoers will find themselves surrounded by Tinker Toy lamp posts, large-scale replicas of Jessie, Rex, and other nostalgic toys.
Toy Story Land’s primary attraction is the Slinky Dog Roller Coaster. The family friendly ride takes riders all around and above the new land. Guests can hop into a Slinky Dog car and fly across the track built by Andy with hand-drawn plans. An audio animatronic Wheezy the Penguin makes an appearance at the end of the ride. Along with Mike the Tape Recorder and Mr. Spell, Wheezy sings “You’ve Got A Friend in Me” as the journey comes to an end.
*38″ height requirement
The area’s other new attraction is called Alien Swirling Saucers. Designed to look like a playset Andy won from Pizza Planet, the infamous “claw” hangs from the top. Once aboard, riders spin around to the beat of flashing lights while trying to escape the reach of The Claw. The ride’s soundtrack features galactic sound effects and electronic remixes of songs from the movie. The ride itself is very similar to Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree in Cars Land at Disney’s California Adventure. However, the Toy Story edition is totally outer space-themed, with a few pizza details tossed in. Riders must be at least 32″.
Toy Story Mania has been open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for several years. However, the beloved attraction did undergo a few changes in preparation for the new land. The entrance of the ride has been relocated to what was formerly the back of the building. A third track was also added, allowing for more riders to board at a time.
All three of these attractions are Tier One rides. This means that you can only schedule one FastPass+ reservation in Toy Story Land at a time. FastPass+ rules only allow guests to schedule one Tier 1 and two Tier 2 reservations at a time.
In addition to the new and improved attractions, there’s also a Quick Service dining location inside Toy Story Land. Woody’s Lunch Box serves delicious childhood favorites and old fashioned soda floats. The menu was developed by The Flavor Lab, in partnership with Mini Babybel. The walk-up counter service window is surrounded by Andy’s favorite toys and a vintage Thermos.
Daily Lunch Box Tarts
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart ($4.29): Chocolate-Hazelnut stuffed Pastry coated in Maple Fondant and Candied Bacon
- Raspberry Lunch Box Tart ($4.29): Raspberry Marmalade stuffed Pastry coated in a Strawberry Fondant and Crispy Pearls
- Lemon-Blueberry Lunch Box Tart ($4.29): Lunch Box Tart with Lemon Filling and Blueberry Frosting
- BBQ Brisket Melt ($12.99): Shredded Smoked Brisket, Pickles, and Barbecue Sauce with Melted Cheddar and Monterey Jack on Sourdough Bread
- Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich ($8.99): Melted Provolone, Cheddar, and American Cheeses on Grilled Sourdough Bread
- Smoked Turkey Sandwich ($9.99): Thick-sliced Smoked Turkey Breast, Lettuce, and Tomato with Dijonnaise spread served on Sunflower Multigrain
- Tomato Basil Soup ($3.99)
- Mini Babybel Snack Cheese ($3.49): Three individually packaged 100% Natural Semi-soft Original Flavor Cheese
- Cheese Sauce ($1)
- Potato Barrels ($3.49)
- Cuties Mandarin ($1.99)
For Kids’ Meals, guests have a choice between two half sandwiches served with potato barrels and mandarin oranges.
- Turkey Sandwich ($6.99): Made with Thick-sliced Smoked Turkey Breast, Lettuce, and Tomato with Dijonnaise spread on Sunflower Multigrain.
- Grilled Cheese ($6.19): Made with melted Provolone, Cheddar, and American Cheeses on Grilled Sourdough Bread.
A variety of specialty beverages will also be served, such as soda floats, beer, and hard cider. Souvenir alien sippers filled with any fountain drink will be available for purchase.
- Frozen Mystic Portal Punch in a Souvenir Alien Sipper ($17.19): POWERade Mountain Berry Blast with Lemon Lime and Tangerine flavors served in a Souvenir Alien Sipper
- Frozen Mystic Portal Punch ($5.49): POWERade Mountain Berry Blast with Lemon Lime and Tangerine flavors
- Souvenir Alien Sipper ($14.99): Beverage of your choice served in a Souvenir Alien Sipper
- Ice Cream Float with Barq’s Root Beer ($5.49): Made with Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Grown-Up’s Lemonade ($12): Three Olives Cherry Vodka, Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, and Black Cherry Puree
- Blue Moon Belgian Ale ($8): 16 oz Draft Beer
- Blue Moon Belgian Ale ($9.25): 22 oz Draft Beer
- Bud Light Lager ($7.50): 16 oz Draft Beer
- Bud Light Lager ($8.75): 22 oz Draft Beer
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider ($8.75): 16 oz Draft Cider
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider ($10): 22 oz Draft Cider
While wandering around Andy’s Backyard, you never know what familiar faces you may run into. Woody, Buzz and Jessie will all be available for daily meet and greets at various times. Guests can also catch a performance from Sarge & The Green Army Man Drum Corps. The troop marches through the land several times throughout the day. During these sightings, Sarge will stop to play “Sarge Says” and other games. He also leads an interactive Bootcamp for guests who are interested in becoming official recruits!
To experience Toy Story Land in person, make your Walt Disney World reservations now!