Downtown Disney™ has been given a complete makeover and Disney fanatics agree this change is more than welcome. From the high-tech parking garages to the unique shopping options, Disney Springs™ has it all. Specialty stores, bakeries, restaurants and retail outlets are opening up along the waterfront of this humble little town. Check out the bucket-list places you must visit while strolling through the seaside town of Disney Springs:
- The BOATHOUSE serves fresh seafood dishes including a raw bar and a premier selection of steaks. Featuring a unique amphicar, guiding guests on a land and sea tour of Disney Springs complete with a glass of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC provides vegan, gluten free bakery options like donuts, cupcakes and more. This quick service hot spot serves those looking for a unique dessert or a sweet snack. Purchase gluten free baking products to use at home or take a treat to go!
- STK Orlando, a modern steakhouse and lounge, will open this year with a rooftop dining experience. This five-star steakhouse is run by The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. and will definitely be a hot spot in The Landing at Disney Springs.
- Morimoto Asia is a pan-Asian restaurant specializing in food from around the continent. Iron Chef Morimoto’s restaurant will feature a show kitchen allowing guests to watch their food being created by top chefs from around the world.
- Erwin Pearl Retail Inc. is an award-winning jewelry designer. This shop will showcase some of the latest designs in jewelry including pearls and diamonds.
- Kinectescape Steam & Power LLC is rumored to be coming to Disney as a unique knickknack shop filled with curiosities seen nowhere else in Disney.
Several other stores and restaurants are opening up around the small town of Disney Springs. Keep a look out for some of our favorites coming to the Downtown Disney area like Chapel Hats, Sanuk, The Art of Shaving, Sound Lion, Dockside Margaritas and many more!