Valentine’s Day is less than a month away, and if you need help planning something for your significant other, there are a variety of events and things to do at Orlando’s theme parks for anyone to enjoy. If you just want to enjoy the parks solo, there’s plenty for you to do too! Here is our guide to celebrating Valentine’s Day with your partner or if you’re flying solo.
Several events are taking place Valentine’s Day and the weekends before and after, which gives you a reason to plan a romantic gesture or experience unique celebrations solo at some of Orlando’s top parks.
Epcot® International Festival of the Arts
Happening each weekend from now until February 20th, Epcot’s International Festival of the Arts is the ultimate cultural celebration where food, art, and entertainment provide guests with the ultimate theme park experience. Enjoy world-class cuisine, witness the talent behind Disney magic and watch what goes into the Disney creative process, and watch as Disney Broadway stars perform some of Disney’s most popular songs from award winning musicals!
Seven Seas Food Festival
Indulge in a tasty adventure at SeaWorld’s newest event that features food inspired by the Mediterranean, Caribbean, South America and Asia, with more than 50 food items and over a hundred beer varieties for guests to enjoy. Guests can also experience live performances from top names in rock, country and Latin music artists. The event occurs Saturdays starting February 11th to May 13th and is included with any general admission to SeaWorld Orlando.
Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras
Every night from February 5th to March 25th, festive floats parade through the streets and countless strands of colorful beads are tossed to the crowds during 50 nights at Universal’s biggest party of the year, Mardi Gras. On select nights, guests can enjoy some of the biggest names in music performing on the Universal Music Plaza Stage in Universal Studios Florida. The French Quarter Courtyard will be alive with live music straight from the Big Easy, and sizzling with savory authentic New Orleans dishes like Gumbo, Spicy Jambalaya, Grilled Andouille Sausage and more. Concerts and celebrations are included with general admission to Universal Studios Florida.
The Real Music Series at Busch Gardens Tampa
Busch Gardens’ longest-running concert series is back until March 4th, where incredible live performances include music from the 1950s to today including soul, blues, country, pop and rock and roll. The Real Music Series is included with Busch Gardens Tampa park admission, with concerts held at 11:30am and 1:30pm Mondays Through Saturdays at the Stanleyville Theater.
Need an idea to help plan a fun getaway for your significant other? Here’s a list of 10 things you can do with your partner at Orlando’s theme parks:
- Float 400 feet in the air at Characters in Flight as you hover over Disney Springs in the world’s largest tethered helium balloon
- Take a special Disney tour
- Take a walk through the parks after sunset surrounded by romantic lighting and beautiful scenery
- Enjoy dinner and a movie at CityWalk’s AMC Universal Cineplex 20
- Sample wine from around the “world” at Epcot’s World Showcase
- Make a reservation at any of Disney’s fine dining establishments
- Catch a Blue Man Group show at Universal
- Watch the sunset aboard the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Catch an Irish jig and musical performance at Disney Springs’ Raglan Road restaurant
- Enjoy dinner at one of CityWalk’s popular restaurants and end the night with a game of mini golf
Don’t be afraid to enjoy Orlando’s theme parks solo. Here are 10 things you can do by yourself:
- Take an airboat ride through Florida’s wetlands
- Enjoy the theme parks at your own pace and take advantage of single rider lines
- Go to a concert at the Hard Rock Live at Universal CityWalk
- Take a leisurely stroll around Disney Springs and hit up some shops and restaurants
- Don your house robes and nerd out solo at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter & enjoy a butterbeer in Hogsmeade
- Taste beer at each pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase
- Take selfies with your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds wax museum in Orlando
- Don’t be afraid to dine alone – sit at the bar area of a restaurant and enjoy delicious eats from top theme park restaurants
- Splurge on yourself – that souvenir you’ve been eyeing is well worth it
- Treat yourself to a massage or spa treatment
Whether you’re enjoying one of the handful events going on during February with your significant other or you’re indulging in other theme park activities solo for Valentines Day, Tickets2You.com offers the best prices guaranteed on all of your discount theme park ticket needs.